Mepeco focuses on technology designed for extreme conditions, challenging the most prohibitive environments from the polar regions to the most inaccessible deserts.About us Brands
Diving to the crushing pressure of the deepest ocean trenches, surviving the intense subterranean temperatures, and safely working with the most dangerous elements, we preserve integrity ensuring maximum accuracy, performance and reliability.
The Aanderaa directional wave sensor MOTUS (movement in latin), is a compact, low power accelerometer based sensor that is designed to accurately measure multi-spectrum directional waves from standard hydrography and navigation buoys.
An inbuilt feature is its flexibility since it can be adapted to different types of buoys and that it does not need to be placed in the center of gravity of the buoy to work correctly.
Sailbuoy with Aanderaa Sensor Pack:
- The Sailbuoy offers a unique method to gather data in remote locations
- Completely autonomous, driven by wind and solar energy, this robust vessel features a low cost way to gather ocean data from the surface layers
- The Aanderaa version of the Sailbuoy features a specially designed keel for sensors
- Data is transmitted in real time via Iridium Satellite
- Autopiloting is done via Iridium Satellite from shore using a simple mapping application
- Fouling is avoided using a UV light